Available April 21
Our Danish lunch consists of all the classics from a Danish family lunch. Many Danes split the lunch in three and serve the fish delicacies first. Then the meat dishes and, lastly, the dessert with coffee.
- Thy Herring, the White, with Curry Salad, Capers Flower, Red Onion and Cress
- Hand Peeled Shrimp with Dill Mayonnaise and Lemon
- Smoked Salmon in Thin Slices with Stewed Spinach and Fleuron
- Smoked Eel with Scrambled Eggs and Chives
- Pan Seared Plaice Filets with Sauce Verte and Lemon
- Roast Beef with Pickles, Cucumber, Horse Radish and Fried Onions
- Tongue of Veal with Italian Salad
- Warm Liver Pâté with Mushrooms, Bacon and Pickled Beets
- Vol-au-Vent with Chicken and Asparagus
- Veal Tenderloin Steaks with Mushrooms a-la-crème, Pickled Gherkin and Parsley
- Profiterole with Vanilla Custard and Raspberry Crunch
Accompanied by bread, rye bread, butter and spiced pork fat (lard). Everything is ready to be served. Unless otherwise agreed upon, you heat the plaice, vol-au-vent and filling, steaks, stewed spinach and mushrooms a-la-crème yourself.
Price per guest DKK 348,-
Minimum order: 2 guests.
Order: at 12 o’clock the day before at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if you would like the menu as take away or delivered. Delivery costs DKK 350,-. Remember to write address and delivery time.